Our History

Woods Funeral Home was established in January 1958 by John and Sharon Woods. The first Chapel location was in downtown Fairbank in a new building adjoining the Fairbank Furniture Company. It remained at this location until 1976 when we moved to a new facility at 400 Lakeside Drive which is our current location.

The present facility is handicap accessible and consists of a main Chapel capable of accommodating up to 160 people, family area in the lower level and display area.

The funeral home has been a part of the Woods Family for over 59 years, serving the area with professional and personal service at a reasonable price.